The smart way to set up your Smartrobe sliding door system
1. Measure stud opening size for correctness.
2. Fix the Timber Stiles to the head and sill members as per diagram.
3. Place the assembled frame in the opening. Pack and fix to studs. Make sure frame is assembled square, plumb and level.
4. Fit the top and bottom track. Fix using track screws provided.
5. Fix Nylon Guides to top of doors 50mm from the edges using screws provided.
6. Fit door in the opening. Lift door into top track and then lower into bottom track.
If door does not sit plumb against the jamb adjust the wheel assembly through the hole in side of door using phillips screwdriver.
7. To finish off fix Mitred architraves in place (not supplied).