Drawers, cabinets, swing doors, and now sliding doors! Our Evolution Soft Close Door System is here and raring to go.
The new door system is designed for our cavity sliding door systems; existing or new. (Which means anyone can have one!)
The benefits of the soft close door system
It’s not difficult to know the most obvious benefit – no more slamming doors! But, as they say, “there’s more”.
- It gently pulls the door closed – the Evolution Soft Close Door System, once installed, gently pulls the door closed with minimal effort for the user. A small push or pull is all it takes. The system looks after the rest for you.
- It can be retro-fitted to an existing cavity – this is for those of you who have already installed a cavity sliding door. You will not miss out! Our team (or you!) can install our Evolution Soft Close Door System in your existing cavity sliding door.
- It is easy to install – most people can do it themselves. It doesn’t matter whether you are installing the system with a new door, or an existing door – we have you covered either way! Read on for the instructions.
As you may have already guessed, installing a new door will be slightly different to installing an existing door – this is the case with a variety of doors, and the Soft Close System for our sliding doors is no different! You’ll need to be careful, and be sure to follow our instructions exactly. Here’s a quick summary:
- Remove the door from the cavity unit.
- Check the position of the mounting plate.
- Check the spring strength setting.
- Install the soft close unit.
Don’t forget to check the instructions for further guidance! You can download them here. For those of you who are visual learners, you can check out the short video below.
Contact us for more information or if you have any questions.